How to Apply NTN for Company
What is National Tax Number (NTN)?
National Tax Number is like an identity card of a business it is used to verify the registration of a business with Federal Board of Revenue, the apex tax regulatory authority. NTN is required to open a bank account and to enter in any financial transaction.
Requirement for Company NTN
- Copy of valid CNIC of all Directors
- Copy of Electric bill of Premises (latest paid bill required)
- Rent Agreement / Ownership Documents
- NTN Number of all Directors
- Company Letter Head (Blank)
- Certified copies of Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association
- Certified copies of Form 29, Form 21
- Copy of Incorporation Certificate / Company Registration certificate
- Email, Mobile No., which have not been used in tax profile of any individual or company
- Authority letter in favour of one director , issued by all other director to authorize one director to represent before tax authorities for NTN registration and to receive User ID, Pin and Password.
- Nature of Business
Note : Registration Fee is Nil, however consultancy fee is charged by consultants.
We are provide services for Company NTN Registration for a long while , you may contact us for any type of tax services.