Every individual can do below mentioned changes in NTN issued by FBR. There are few changes which can be done online and you don’t required to visit your concerned tax office.
A person can change their registration information recorded for filing Income Tax Return in three (3) possible ways.
- Changing information through Iris, a person can change/update information by logging into Iris.
Following information can be updated by the person through Registration Form 181 (filed for modification) Income Tax:
- Mobile number
- Personal/Residential Address
- Business Address
- Addition of Business Branches
- Legal Representative u/s 87 of Income Tax Ordinance 2001
- Bank Account
- Changing information through Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) helpline, a person can also change or update information through FBR helpline via phone or email.
Following information can be updated through the helpline:
- Date of Birth
- Disability Status
- Senior Citizen Status
- Changing Information by visiting Regional Tax Office (RTO)
For changes in registration regarding the following issues, the person will have to visit their relevant RTO:
- Discontinuance of business
- Jurisdiction for Income Tax Return assessment
- Updating CNIC number
- Updating Pakistan Origin Card (POC)
A person will have to take relevant documents to RTO in order to successfully change details regarding Income Tax Registration.
For any kind of tax registration consultancy, OLY.com.PK assist valuable clients through premium service.