Here are some of the top billionaires, their approximate net worth and the cities or towns they could buy.
- Walton Family ($154.8 billion)—Seattle (241,450 homes)
- Koch Brothers ($86 billion)—Atlanta (286,629 homes)
- Bill Gates ($77.5 billion)—Boston (114,212 homes)
- Warren Buffett ($63.5 billion)—Charlotte, N.C. (280,214 homes)
- Michael Bloomberg ($31.8 billion)—Anaheim, Calif. (69,167 homes)
- Larry Page ($30.8 billion)—Boca Raton, Fla. (99,964 homes)
- Jeff Bezos ($30.5 billion)—Napa, Calif. (57,923 homes)
- Mark Zuckerberg ($27.7 billion)—St. Paul, Minn. (139,124 homes)
- Steve Balmer ($20.4 billion)—Littleton, Colo. (64,516 homes)
- Phil Knight ($18.3 billion)—Falls Church, Va. (37,838 homes)
- Paul Allen ($15.9 billion)—Durham, N.C. (92,290 homes)
- Rupert Murdoch ($13.6 billion)—Peoria, Ariz. (60,894 homes)
- Elon Musk ($8.8 billion)—Centreville, Va. (23,789 homes)
These billionaires are able to buy any city in USA. So it depicts unequal distribution of wealth in United States. Money is in hands of few magnates.This Capitalism moves world towards destruction.