There are different documents to be attested by the UAE embassy when you are applying for a visa for a job or other purposes like immigration or studies in UAE. The different documents are varied. They are normally your educational documents such as secondary and higher secondary board certificates (i.e. matriculation and intermediate), degrees, diplomas and doctorates in some cases, marriage certificates, birth certificates, ministry of health certificates, and death certificates in some cases etc.

The degree attestation process is simple and is as follows

* Degree attestation from HEC for bachelors and above degrees

* Attestation from IBCC for Matriculation and Intermediate

* Attestation from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs

* Attestation from the UAE Embassy


* Original Degree

* Color Passport copy

* Pakistani CNIC

For other documents like marriage and birth certificates your documents need to be attested by the MOFA and then by the Embassy.

Requirements for marriage certificate

* Passport copy and CNIC copy of Husband and wife

* CNIC of wife should be on husband name.

Requirements for birth certificate

* Passport copy and CNIC copy of Father and Mother

* Passport copy of child