What is National Tax Number (NTN)?
National Tax Number is like an identity card of a business it is used to verify the registration of a business with Federal Board of Revenue, the apex tax regulatory authority. NTN is required to open a bank account and to enter in any financial transaction.
Requirement for Partnership /AOP NTN
- Copies of Valid CNIC of each Partner
- Rent Agreement / Ownership Documents of Office Place
- Copy of Electric Bill of Office (latest paid bill required)
- NTN Number of all Partners
- Letter Head (Blank)
- Partnership Deed (Notary Attested)
- Registration certificate, in case of registered partnership
- Email, Mobile No., which have not been used in tax profile of any person
- Authority letter in favour of one partner, issued by all other partners to authorize one partner to represent before tax authorities for NTN registration and to receive User ID, Pin and Password.
- Nature of Business
Note : Registration Fee is Nil, however consultancy fee is charged by consultants.
We are provide services for Partnership NTN Registration for a long while, you may contact us for any type of tax services.