KSE100 Index may reach 50,000 in 2-3 years “if nothing bad happens on political side,” says Shamoon Tariq, fund manager at Stockholm-based Tundra Fonder AB.
Pakistan stock index may return to MSCI EM Index any time after June as nation meets all qualitative criteria, Tariq says in interview in Karachi.
- Tundra likes consumer, cement and construction cos.
- Fund plans to increase investment in Pakistan stks in “multiples”
- NOTE: Tundra manages $130m in Pakistan
- Tundra to “screen” cos. for environment, child-labor and wage-related laws: Tariq
- KSE100 Index +1.2% on Wednesday, caps largest 2-day gain since 2009