I have two skype accounts, one is my personal and other one i used for business purposes. It’s very hectic for me to login on one account while sign out by other.
I was thinking that how it’s possible that i use both at a same time then i start searching the solution. I found it the way through which we can login with multiple skype ids without any interruption.
Step by Step Guidance
- Open Run ( Windows Button + R )
- Type following command with quotes
A new dialog box of Skype open in front of your screen. Simply enter username and Password of your skype account and enjoy multiple accounts.
If you face any difficult, Please ask question on below Comment box. We are here to assist you.
If the above solution fails, you can try another option:
- Find the Skype.exe file in C:\Program Files\Skype\Phone\ if you’re running a 32-bit operating system.
If you’re running 64-bit operating system, you can find the file in C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Phone\.
- Right-click the file and select Send to > Desktop (create shortcut).
- Locate the shortcut on your desktop, then right-click it and select Properties.
- In the Target field of the Shortcut tab, add /secondary to the end of the path. The Target field should now be “C:\Program Files\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe” /secondary.
- Click OK. You can now start a new instance of Skype every time you double-click the new shortcut.