‘For a National Movement against Imperialism, Zionism and Brahmanism’
"DEFEND THE INDIAN CONSTITUTION – DEFEND OUR DEMOCRACY"
"MUMBAI 26/11 TERROR:
A conference was held on 26th November 2009 in Mumbai at Marathi Patrakar Sangh to protect India from the clutches of Imperialism, Zionism and Brahmanism Forces that have hijacked India. The conference was heavily attended to expose the negative forces working within India that are detrimental to the Indian National Interests.
On the first anniversary of the dreadful attack, far more questions arose in the course of the year and worse, the answers if any were few and the police and the government were more interested in covering up the matter. But now the skeletons of 26/11 are tumbling out of the closets of the high and mighty.
Undoubtedly the conference not only challenged the dominant paradigm but also analysed the politico-strategic objectives behind the 26/11 attacks.
Thus the conference adopted the following resolutions:
WE DEMAND THAT:
1) The 26th of November be adopted and declared nationally as the "National Constitution Day" and that the Maharashtra Govt. immediately withdraw the declaration of "Black Day".
2) The Government of India (GOI) immediately constitute a "National Judicial Commission of Inquiry to investigate the Mumbai 26/11 terror attack".
3) The findings of the "Ram Prahdhan Committee" made public. This is even though the Committee had a very limited mandate and only looked into certain aspects of the attack and only interviewed the police.
4) A detailed and separate "Judicial Investigation" carried out specifically into the deaths of Shri H. Karkare, Shri V. Salaskar and Shri A. Kamte.
5) In order to put to rest the speculations about the role of various senior police officers, political leaders and bureaucrats, it is essential that all the Control Room telephone records and transcripts for the period 26-30th November ’08 be made public. This will clearly ascertain the matter of the orders issued, policemen dispatched, orders either obeyed or otherwise, as well as the exact locations of all the above concerned.
6) We demand that the officers especially mentioned such as Ex-Commissioner Mr. Hassan Ghafoor, Commissioner Crime Mr. Rakesh Maria, and the four IPS officers, Parambir Singh KL Prasad; Deven Bharti; and K Venkateshan be suspended and investigated.
7) The current ATS chief Mr. Raghuvanshi be asked to resign as he was the one who misled the investigation on the Malegaon terror attack and is entirely unfit for the task due to his dubious track record.
8) The GOI take action against Mr. Ronen Sen (Indian Ambassador to US), the Consul General Ashok Kumar Attri and the ex-Home Minister Shivraj Patil and the concerned officials as they had issued a visa to David Coleman Headley (who is now known to be a FBI-LeT operative), after waiving off all mandatory requirements. Even more so as Headley is now a suspect in the 26/11 terror attack.
9) The government pursue and uncover the Sanatan Sanstha (SS) and the Abhinav Bharat (AB) terror networks and delve into their linkages to the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) and their varied bodies such as the Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP) and the Bajrang Dal (BD). The links of the same to the Intelligence Bureau (IB) as well as international linkages to the Israeli Mossad should be further traced, apart from other possible national and international linkages as well.
10) The GOI immediately sack all the heads of the IB, RAW (Research and Analysis Wing), NIA (National Intelligence Agency) as well as the NSA (National Security Advisor). They must all be investigated for their links to the Right-wing communal forces as well as their linkages to imperialist organizations such as the CIA, FBI and the Mossad.
11) Since the Brahmanical leadership has continuously failed to protect the nation against terror and has in fact spawned right-wing communal terror organizations to create an atmosphere of fear and panic, we demand that the principle of reservations be extended across the entire spectrum of defence and intelligence.
12) It is clear that all of the above bodies are dominated by the upper-caste Brahmanical elite. We thus demand that the GOI issue a White Paper on the existing numbers and percentage of Adivasis, Dalits, Other Backward Castes (OBC’s) and Religious Minorities present within all these bodies, especially the intelligence. A correction of this serious social and structural imbalance will involve a broader section of our people, reflecting our diversities and thus strengthening national security and break the citadels of brahmanical domination.
13) The GOI issue a White Paper on the role and extent of Israeli penetration into the security and intelligence organizations, both in the government and private sector. The intervention of Israel will have grave consequences on all aspects of national security and will compromise the same as Israel is known to foster and promote terror and spy on it’s own allies and create a dominant power centre as is the case within the USA.
14) The GOI join the growing International movement for the "Boycott of Apartheid Racist Israel".
15) The GOI end the Military-Strategic alliance with Imperial America as it is a betrayal of the values of our National Independence Struggle against Colonialism and Occupation.
16) The GOI abandon their ill-conceived "Operation Green Hunt", which will prove to be a genocidal war against our own poor and unarmed civilian population.
17) The GOI pressurise the US Government to free Vikram Buddhi, who has been falsely implicated in a concocted terror charge and has been imprisoned for over three years.
Awami Bharat , National Alliance of People’s Movements (NAPM), Trade Union Centre of India (TUCI), Indian Federation of Trade Unions (IFTU), Safai Kaamgar Mazdoor Union, BAMCEF, Republican Panther, Phule-Ambedkari Vichar Manch, Jamaat-i-Islami-i-Hind, Aapli Mumbai, Marathi Bharati, All India Milli Council, National Minorities Federation, OBC Parishad, Republican People of India, Marathi Bharti, NEEDS, Vidyarthi Bharti, Muslim Intellectual Forum, Gujarati Intellectual Forum, Hindu Vikasini, Christian Panther, Yuva Sarkar, Ganai Sanskrutik Utthan