Powered by a Windows 7.5 OS, Nokia Lumia 610 offers the sleekness of the Windows smartphone coupled with the affordability and reliable warranty of Nokia.
The Nokia Lumia 610 is designed as the perfect introduction to Windows Phone for a younger audience. Running on the Windows Phone 7.5, the Nokia Lumia 610 comes with Nokia Music with Mix Radio, Creative Studio, WiFi tethering, Flip-to-Silence and Play To.
The device comes preloaded with Nokia’s suite of experiences including Nokia Maps, Nokia Drive and Nokia Transport, in addition to over 100,000 apps to choose from on the Windows Marketplace., the built-in Microsoft Office app and Xbox Live. People Hub makes it easy for people to keep in touch with friends, providing instant access to social networks and bringing all mobile, email, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn contacts into one place.
“The Nokia Lumia 610 will introduce Windows Phone to a new generation of local smartphone users, offering them something different and valuable in terms of pricing and features,” said Arif Shafique, GM Operations, Nokia Pakistan. “With Nokia services, quality apps and a plethora of built-in features coupled with a fast and friendly interface, Nokia Lumia 610 has everything in the package to make it an instant hit among the aspiring youth of Pakistan.”
Nokia Lumia 610 Specifications:
- OS: Microsoft Windows Phone 7.5 Mango
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM7227A Snapdragon
- CPU: 800 MHz ARM Cortex-A5
- GPU: Adreno 200
- Dimensions: 119 x 62 x 12 mm
- Weight: 131.5 g
- Type:TFT capacitive touchscreen, 65K colors
- Size: 480 x 800 pixels, 3.7 inches
- Internal: 8 GB storage, 256 MB RAM
- Card Slot: No
- Connectivity: GPRS, EDGE, HSDPA, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, USB
- Camera: 5 MP, autofocus, LED flash
- Sensors: Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Standard battery, Li-Ion 1300 mAh (BP-3L)
- Stand-by: Up to 670 h
- Talk time: Up to 10 h 30 min
- Music play: Up to 35 h
- Price: Rs. 20,000